The South Jersey personal injury attorneys at Puff & Cockerill will help you obtain maximum compensation for your personal injuries. Jonathan R. Ivans, with over 25 years experience in personal injury, heads our personal injury team.
Our mission begins and ends with our clients. The most important value of our law firm is our commitment to our clients. We understand the serious nature of our client’s injuries and we are dedicated to the recovery of just compensation for those injuries. As you heal from your injuries, our attorney’s and staff will assert and protect your rights and legal remedies. The effects of an injury on one’s life can be emotionally and financially tolling. We provide legal representation that will start you on the path toward minimizing the negative impacts on your life and compensating you for your injuries.
We take a client-first approach to all personal injury matters. Our team of attorneys and staff work closely with our clients and their families to develop a specific understanding of your case. Once the information and facts are established, our team works to ensure that maximum compensation for the injuries you have sustained. We have the experience and resources to handle all personal injury cases, from simple slip/trip and falls and motor vehicle accidents, to complex-catastrophic accidents.
At Puff & Cockerill, our personal injury team routinely handles automobile and motorcycle accidents, slip/trip and falls, and wrongful deaths. We have handled hundreds of personal injury cases, up to and including seeing the case through to trial. We have received favorable settlements and jury awards on behalf of our clients. The areas of personal injury law that our team has handled includes:
- Automobile Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Employment Actions (Law Against Discrimination)
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing Home
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Sexual Harassment (Law Against Discrimination)
- Slip/Trip and Fall
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
There are important steps to take early in any personal injury case:
- Seek medical attention – your health is your first concern.
- Document the events – take photos, locate witnesses, get statements and gather all the information you can (i.e., police reports, personal statements, etc.).
- Do not talk to other party’s insurance companies – hire professionals to adequately protect your rights.
- Seek legal advice – experienced personal injury attorneys will defend your rights and see that you are properly compensated and protected.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your personal injury. Please contact our office to speak with a personal injury attorney at (856) 845-0011 or by email at email@example.com.